In 1990, the company Leoš Mallat – MASTR – Kovovýroba was founded.
On 25.3.2002 an agreement was concluded on the creation of a new sheltered workshop and thus the unification of all activities of the company Leoš Mallat – MASTR under the status of a sheltered workshop under the name MASTR s.r.o. (sheltered workshops are workplaces where people with reduced working ability find employment, who due to their health problems are difficult to place on the labor market).
The company is mainly engaged in metal production. We own four CNC lathes with accessories.
Our company is also a holder of the ČSN EN ISO 9001:2015 certificate, which we obtained on May 16, 2004 and we follow the given certification standards.
Currently, our company employs 30 people with disabilities.
MASTR s.r.o. is a sheltered workshop operating in the field of metal production since 2001.
We always find the optimal solution for each customer and we try to accommodate them in everything.
The company has been a holder of the ČSN EN ISO 9001:2015 quality certificate since 2004.
In 2015, we joined the project Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovation – Development, III. call within the EU and purchased a new CNC automatic Star SB 20 including accessories and bar feeder.
The basic fields of activity of the company include:
- production of rotary parts on CNC machines → CNC machining
- Classic turning
- providing measurements on the new measuring machine Vici Vision MTL 1
- stainless steel products
- TIG – MIG-MAG welding including weld formation
- Processing of plastic and rubber products
- supplies of semi-finished products for the automotive industry
- minor finishing and assembly work
- control work (multi-stage control system)